In this sense, Duomiss SLU guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
· Owner: Duomiss, SLU.
· NIF: B-54983929
· Address: Street Colombia, 9, 03610 Petrer, Alicante – España
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Website: https://www.francarose.es
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation /RGPD).
· Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
· Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
· Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time striclty or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of corresponding conservation to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
· Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use or its users data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://www.francarose.es, you do not need to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
· By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
· Request Access to stored data.
· Request a rectification or cancellation.
· Request the limitation of your treatment.
· Object to the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these right is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Duomiss Sl and request information about the data that it has stored and how it has been obtained request its rectification, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of said data in the Holder´s files.
To exercise your rights of Access rectification, cancellation and opposition, you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the proof valid in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for data protection, if you consider that the processing of data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system.
· Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer the Users´queries.
For example, Duomiss SLU uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may hace regarding the information included on the website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
· To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
· To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, divulgation, alteration or destruction of them.
Duomiss SLU informs the User that their personal data will not be transfered to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Duomiss SLU has the express consent to the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be made, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be donde with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc). Embedded content behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consulta all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal bases for the treatment of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Holder deals with are:
· Identification data.
· Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Perseveration of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
· Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Ins., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94042, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies!, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use that Users make of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to theis use of advertising cookies.
When browsing https://www.francarose.es, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that does not they can be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
· Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsable for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that you can Access through the different links that the website contains.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Holder are correct complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you solely responsable for veracity and correctness of the website, exonerating Duomiss SL any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of Access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you hace to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the proof valid in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Duomiss SL is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.